Don’t be lazy and blame lack of time as the reason you’re not training. Find time to train.
I go through four ways of setting a gripper:
1. Narrow set
2. 20 mm set
3. Credit card set
Very short video. Genetics matter for your beginning and end result but that is no reason not to work for your maximum potential as you will still get result for putting the work in.
In this video I will list some basic workout programs. Pick one and follow it for a long enough period of time, at least 5 months and you will get results.
The Programs I talk about:
- Stronglifts 5×5
- Boris Sheiko 3 days program
- Steve Reeves 3 days program
- My Weekly Workout Program
- Jim Wendlers 5 3 1 program
- Full body version of Jim Wendlers 5 3 1 program
Work the same muscle at least two times per week. Three is good. Every day is even better but then you need to adjust volume and intensity accordingly to not over train.
Link to article (in Swedish) about high frequency training
New video where I talk more about the following basics of Size and Strength:
- Lift heavy enough but don’t injure yourself
- Do big lifts
- Don’t listen to bodybuilders
In this video I go deeper into these subjects:
- Don’t gain too fast
- Be patient
In the second video in my series of the Basics of Muscle Size and Strength I go deeper on the first three basics:
- Mass=Strength, Strength=mass
- Eat big, but good
- Cut the crap food
To many people focus on the details of lifting without getting the full picture. Here I have listed the 11 Basics of getting Big and Strong.
1. Mass=Strength, Strength=mass
2. Eat big, but good
3. Cut the crap food
4. Don’t gain too fast
5. Be patient
6. Lift heavy enough but don’t injure yourself
7. Do big lifts
8. Don’t listen to bodybuilders
9. Work the same muscle multiple times per week
10. Pick some basic program
11. Life is unfair with genetics
My first video where I answer questions I have got regarding building incredible wrist strength and massive forearms.